January 29, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

Welcome to hump day !!
I hope you are staying warm wherever you are. I am here in Alabama
and boy have we had a couple of really cold days here.
 
Since it has been cold that means I have had a lot of time in my scrap room.
This week I had a call from a friend who wanted to know if I could
make her a Birthday Banner.
 
Oh, and she wanted it to be Mickey Mouse  !!!
So, I got out my Cricut and started cutting out a few things.
 
 



Can't say I have done a banner before, but I think it is going to turn out really cute.
I just started, but I will take a picture of the final product as soon as I finish.


Last week I showed you the Wedding album I was working on.
Well, here is the finished product.




I found the little frame on the front in the Dollar bin at Michael's
This album turned out beautiful . I sure hope
my daughter's friend likes and uses it.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget we have
a great challenge over on Susan's blog
Just click here
She has something to share with you today also so stop by at

See you Friday with my picture of the week.

Photobucket

No comments: