November 22, 2013
November 13, 2013
Hump day !!
Our sponsor who will supply the random winner with
3 free digis is Pattie's Creations
Here is my card for this week. I love to use Vintage Santa
on my card at Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by and if you want some more inspiration check
out the challenge blog and all the wonderful cards that the other
Design Team members has made.
October 29, 2013
October 22, 2013
Now let me show you my card for this week.
Our wonderful sponsor supplied our Design Team with designs that fit our theme this week.
After I printed my digital Poinsettia I decided to fussy cut it out to put on my card.
I colored it with my Copic markers and then cut several of the petal and leaves so that
I could pop them up and give it some dimension.
To add some spark I got out my stickles. After that dried I stamped my sentiment
on a tag and tied a ribbon. Oh yea popped it too !! Love me some pop dots.
Topped it all off with some sequins in the middle of the flower.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by the other Design Team members
blogs, all the addresses are in my sidebar.
October 9, 2013
September 24, 2013
September 17, 2013
September 10, 2013
September 3, 2013
The winner will receive 5 free digis !!
Now to show you my creation for this week.
August 27, 2013
August 20, 2013
August 13, 2013
August 6, 2013
The winner will receive their choice of 5 free digis
My card this week is with one of our sponsors image.
My favorite technique is to fussy cut.
July 31, 2013
I have really been working on my layering and I think I still have a long ways to go but
this layout really turned out cute. Also on this layout is my first time
to use My Huey's mask... yep still working on that technique too.
The next layout is our new fence we just had installed on our property.
I was so excited I could not wait to do a layout with these pictures.
This paper is from the We R Memory Keepers Country Livin' collection.
Country life is how we live and this paper was perfect to use. Something new I did was I used
Picasa to print these pictures like a Polaroid camera would print them.
Thanks for stopping by today and letting me share my latest creations.
Make sure you check back for the new Design Team revealed over at The Perfect Sentiment.
Also we will be sharing cards starting next week.
July 16, 2013
Hi Everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!
We, at The Perfect Sentiment, have decided to take the month of July off to give ourselves and you a little break for the summer. Our challenges will resume on Aug. 7th!
In the meantime, we are on the hunt for some new DT Members We are looking for full-time designers who are willing to commit to a term of 6 months beginning in either Aug or Sept. We do take a 2 week break during Thanksgiving and a 3 week break for Christmas, if that helps you to decide! Deadline to apply is July 23rd! Here are the details...
Here is what we ask of you:
- Be willing to create 2-3 cards a month based on our challenge theme and twists. Basically it's two cards a month except for the month's where we have five Wed and then it's three cards.
- A willingness to work with digital images is a plus but not required.
- You must have a blog where you can post your challenge creations and promote our challenge and team by displaying our badges on your sidebar along with a link to each DT Member's Blog.
- You will be assigned #'s to comment on for our challenge entries and you will be expected to keep up with the commitment which is very reasonable.
- Challenges are pre-planned and posted in our private yahoo group 4-6 weeks in advance so you have plenty of time to choose which challenges you would like to play in. While you are only required to create twice a month you are welcome to create each week if you so desire.
- Your challenge projects are due by 6pm EST on the Monday prior to the challenge going live.
- Full time Designers are asked to commit to a term of 6 months.
June 25, 2013
The random winner will receive 3 free images
So, or my card this week I went a little out on a limb. I got to choose
an image from our sponsor and I wasn't sure how I was going to use it on a card.
Then I want to my LSS and found this cute paper.
So, I matted my card with the paper I got and OMG it is cute.
Moxxie makes this farm paper and I bought one of each sheet.
Check it out..
Not what you would normally do with a digital image but hey you should do what you like.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by all the other DT members blogs
and see what they have made.
June 18, 2013
June 4, 2013
but they will understand as soon has children are in their family.
5 Free digis for the random winner
This week I had this great kit from my LSS and I just had to use it.
We Are Memory Makers0 Antique Chic
I used several of the papers and boy did it turn our cute.
The hat I added for my Father-in-law who is an Alabama football hat. I hope you love it. Now don't forget to check out all the other DT members blogs.
Then head on over to the Challenge Blog and join us for all the fun.