January 24, 2014

Photo Friday

 
 
Good Morning,
Today I am going to share with you my favorite photo of the week.
I have been working on refinishing this makeup desk for awhile.
I started at the end of summer and it seemed like every time
I tried to get it outside to paint it the weather wasn't cooperating.
But last weekend it did and I got a couple of coats of
paint on it.
 
I wanted it to be shiny and I have looked at a lot of paints to find the right one.
This is the paint I used and boy the pictures just don't show the shine like it should.
 



 
 
I hope I can get another coat and then start adding the knobs and then painting the inside.
I will post the finished pictures as soon as I can.
Have a great weekend, stay warm and don't forget you still have time
to join our challenge this week.
Stop by Susan's blog and take a look at the cute layout she has to share with you.
Till next week !!!
Photobucket

No comments: