January 17, 2014

Photo Friday

 
Good Friday Morning everyone !!
This week I was reflecting on a few things that I take for
granted in my life. Well, thats kind of harsh, more like
I don't stop and appreciate them as much as I should.
Every morning this is my looking back towards my house from the road.
Of course I am usually in a hurry to get to work.
 
 
 
And if you look really close you will see this little fellow standing at the fence.


 
So, this past week I decided to start noticing and realized that yes
he is at the fence every morning telling me to have a good day.
So now, I stop, roll the window down and tell him Good Morning.
 
Have a great day !!
And don't forget to stop and say Hello !!
 Now, skip on over and see what Susan's Splash photo !!
We still have our challenge for embossing going on till Sunday.
You can find that here !!
 
Photobucket

No comments: