January 15, 2014

What's up Wednesday- On my craft table

Well, it's Wednesday and that means I am going to share
with you what is on my craft table.
 
I am working on a baby album for a friend.
 
So with that on my mind this
 weekend I had an idea in the shower.....
 
Yep came to me between the wash and rinse cycle !! LOL
I could not wait to get out of the shower and write it down so I wouldn't forget.
 
Then it was off to search the internet to see if I could find a silhouette of a pregnant woman.
I found this one.
Please forgive me for not knowing where I got it
but If I can find it again I will post the link later.
 


I cut the image out on some thick paper and cut a hole in the middle so
I could mount a photo mat behind it.
 
 


My idea was not to cut the right side of the image out and to leave a
1/2" flat to attach it to my background paper and turn it into
a flap that will open to access the picture behind.
Here is how it turned out.



This is the page opened. I used a small piece of velcro as my closure,
a small magnet would also work.


I love how it turned out !!!
And all from a little spark of an idea in the shower.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget we have a challenge this week
over at Susan's blog and I'm sure she has something
awesome to share with you today.

See ya back here on Friday !!




 
 
Photobucket

No comments: