January 22, 2014

What's up Wednesday ???

Well, this week along with all the other projects I have going on,
my daughter asked me to make her a Wedding album for a friend
that is getting married this weekend.
 
So, since I can't tell her no, I have been burning the midnight oil trying to
get it ready for her.
 
It is coming together easy so I wanted to share with you
a page I have completed and maybe give you a few ideas to ponder
on your next mini album.
 
Here is the page.
 
The piece with the "C" on it is actually a card that I picked up at the craft store.
It is mounted on a black piece of paper that is a pocket and will hold a few tags.
I wanted to let the card open for either a small picture or random thought about the day.

 
The card stock  I used to line the inside of the card has words on it but I wanted to
put some lines on the paper .
So, here is the cool idea !!
 
I took my ruler and ran it through my ink pad and then ran it across the paper.
It didn't make full, thick, black lines but enough to help you keep straight on the paper.
Not everyone can write in a straight line..LOL
 
 
 
Not a really great picture but you can see them.
Next time you need to make some lines give this technique a try.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget we still have our challenge
going on this week over at Susan's blog.
 
We want you to use wood veneers.
 
Also, I'm sure she has something great to share with you today also.
See ya Friday !!!
 
Photobucket

No comments: