January 8, 2014

What's up Wednesday !!!

Good Morning !!!
Starting this year I will be posting on Wednesday....
WHAT'S UP !!
 
So this means that whatever is on my craft table I will share with you.
Sometimes it could be a card, a scrapbook page, a mini album
or like today it could be some goodies that I have picked up lately.
If I am working on a project there could be a tutorial so don't forget to check in with
me on Wednesday every week.
 
Now for today I want to share with you my happy mail.
 SCRAPBOOK DAILY DEALS


These 6 x 6 are the special today !!
 
Everyday they have a special. You can sign up to get an email
every time a new deal comes out, plus like them on Facebook.
The deal that I LOVE the best is called
 
BAG OF SCRAPS !!
It is cheap and you never know what your going to get.
The fun part is they only do it every couple of months and if
you don't watch for it everyday you will miss out..
 
OK, I'm rambling !! I am just so excited at what I got for only
$ 14.99 plus postage. My total was only $ 21.35
And here is what I got !!!
 








 
 
I know what your thinking...
Stamps
Washi
 
 Oh My !!!
 
I can't wait till I get home from work so I can tear into those packages and get
scrappy !!!
Don't forget to check out my friend Susan's blog.
She is talking about cards she has made over at
"Where Life meets Art "
 
Thanks for stopping by and come back Friday to see my
 
PICTURE OF THE WEEK
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: