August 13, 2013

The Great Outdoors at The Perfect Sentiment

Whew !! It is Wednesday again and that means we have a great challenge over
at the Perfect Sentiment. We are adding some new DT members
and they will be starting in the next couple of challenges so make sure you
check out all the new ladies and the new designs they bring to our little group.
We will have an official announcement soon.
Since summer is about to be over but I'm sure we spent alot of time outdoors
so we want you to create a card that has an outdoors theme
or quote. Don't forget to make sure you put your sentiment on the front of your card.
 
Our sponsor this week is Beccy's Place
 
The random chosen winner will receive 3 free digis
 
This week I didn't get an image from our sponsor because I had this great
paper from We R Memory Keepers. My LSS has a kit club that I belong to
and this paper was one of the kits. I love it. It has really cute die cuts too.
 
Happy Campers is the name of the paper line and if you get a chance you will want
to snag some of paper.
Thanks for stopping by and check out the other DT members blog. I have
posted the links on my sidebar.
After your all excited get to crafting and then link it up over
at The Perfect Sentiment.
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Cute card! I do like the paper and will need to look for it at my LSS. Kit Club: what a neat idea!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Margaret said...

Sam, you did a fabulous job with the papers in the kit. Great layout.