June 25, 2013

PSC85: Red, White & Blue

 
This week at The Perfect Sentiment we are celebrating The colors of July !!
Red, White & Blue
That's right you can choose any sentiment just use the colors above.
 
 
Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear

The random winner will receive 3 free images
 
So, or my card this week I went a little out on a limb. I got to choose
an image from our sponsor and I wasn't sure how I was going to use it on a card.
Then I want to my LSS and found this cute paper.
So, I matted my card with the paper I got and OMG it is cute.
Moxxie makes this farm paper and I bought one of each sheet.
Check it out..
Not what you would normally do with a digital image but hey you should do what you like.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by all the other DT members blogs
and see what they have made.


 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic idea, just love it!
Hugs Shell xx

Margaret said...

Such a fun image. Love your scene card.