August 27, 2013

PSC89: Goodbye Summer, Hello School

 
It's Wednesday and that means The Perfect Sentiment has a challenge going on.
This week we want you to say goodby to Summer or say hello
to the new School year.
 
LABOR DAY IS AROUND THE CORNER AND FOR MANY THAT MEANS THE END OF SUMMER AND BACK TO SCHOOL. CREATE A CARD WITH EITHER A SUMMER THEME OR A BACK TO SCHOOL THEME. DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR SENTIMENT ON THE FRONT.
 
Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter
 
 
The winner will receive a $20.00 gift certificate
 
My card this week started when I decided to arrange my clear stamps
and came across this cute apple stamp. Since I don't have kids in school I really
had no idea I had this. Well since I found it I knew I would make my stamp
the center of this card. The rest just fell in to place.
 
Thanks for stopping by and check out our new DT members blogs they have
some great cards also.
Photobucket
 

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the apple stamp & papers you have used!
Hugs Shell xx

Margaret said...

Well, it all fell into the right places, cause this is darn cute Sam.