September 10, 2013

PSC91: Thank You

 
The Perfect Sentiment has a challenge this week that everyone should want to join.
We are want you to make a Thank You card.
No special rules except we want to see your sentiment on the front of the card.
 
This week our sponsor is Stitchy Bear
 
 
 
The random drawn winner will receive 3 free digital images
 
For my card I got to choose this cute little image. I didn't know if I could color this little
fellow with my Copic Markers but I think he turned out really cute.
I hope you like  !!
I am challenging myself to try new things outside of my comfort zone , so this week
I tried "Doodling" Yep, can't go wrong on this technique so who don't you give it a try.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by all the other great DT members
before you hope on over and join the challenge. You will find all their
blogs in my sidebar.
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the image & papers....but your doodling rocks!
Hugs Shell xx

Margaret said...

So adorable! Such a cute image and your card design is fabulous!