October 9, 2013

PSC95: Layered Thanksgiving

This week at The Perfect Sentiment
the challenge is to create a card with a Thanksgiving sentiment
with layers. We want to see atleast three layers on your cards.
 
Our sponsor this week is Meljen's Design
 
The random winner will receive 3 free digis
 
For my card this week I want with some great pattern paper that
so made me think of Thankgiving.
 
 
 
The leaves I stamped and then fussy cut them out.
 
 
I sure hope I have encouraged you enough to get you motivated to
get your supplies out and join us this week.
If you want more take a look at the other DT members blogs.
I have listed them in my sidebar.
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation, love the layout & those fussy cut leaves are perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

Margaret said...

Very pretty. Love your colors and design.