June 18, 2013

PSC84: Sun and Sand

Well it is officially summer in the South. Since we actually only get
two seasons I don't why I am surprised that it is already 90 degree with the humidity
making you think it is 100. Well that is how it is and I love it down here so we
deal with it every year.
Now to start with some summer cards over at The Perfect Sentiment.
This week we want you to create a card with a sentiment of your choice.
For the twist you need to use any kind of Summer embellishments, paper or stamp.
Just make it Summer.
This week the random drawn winner will receive a
 
$5.00 gift card from Amazon.
 
For my card I pulled out some old paper that has just been waiting on me to use.
I cut the paper down so the Summer sky is centered on my card.
Added a cute little chair and a sentiment ans some twine.
Bam !! Done !!
I love Summer !!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I sure hope I see you over at the challenge blog
to join the fun.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: