June 4, 2013

PSC82: Father's Day or Other Special Man

 
Hi everyone and welcome back again. I didn't post last week because...
well LIFE just got in the way. I'm sure you have all gotten there before and understand
where I'm coming from. We don't have children at home anymore
but that don't mean we don't have ISSUES with our farm.
In fact when they were home they really helped out and now I appreciate that help
they gave me and my husband. They thought we only had them for slave labor...LOL
but they will understand as soon has children are in their family.
Well, enough about me...
This week our challenge over at The Perfect Sentiment is about
the special man in our lives...
Create a Father's Day or that special man in your life card.
Make sure the sentiment is on the front of your card.
 
This week our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish
5 Free digis for the random winner
 
This week I had this great kit from my LSS and I just had to use it.
We Are Memory Makers0 Antique Chic
I used several of the papers and boy did it turn our cute.
The hat I added for my Father-in-law who is an Alabama football hat. I hope you love it. Now don't forget to check out all the other DT members blogs.
Then head on over to the Challenge Blog and join us for all the fun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the layout & the colours of those layers are fab!

Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx

Margaret said...

Fabulous card and a great layout. I know how life gets in the way sometimes. Hope things are better.