March 28, 2014

Photo Friday !!!

Well, I still have not been scrapping this week.
I missed Wednesday because my work load has just been crazy but
I wanted to stop by and share a picture and remind you about our
challenge over at
Where Life Meets Art
 
You still have time to link up a project.
The challenge is to use a doily.
Hope to see ya there !!
 
Now, for my picture this week.
Yep, you guessed it, the one place I have been spending a lot of time at !!
 

MY DESK !!

 
 
No, I am not usually a messy desk kind of person but I have that many things
going on that I need it all at my finger tips.
 
I do love my job, my boss is awesome, but this busy time of the year
make me look forward to my vacation time !!
 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Don't forget to stop by and see what Susan has made to share with you.
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: