March 10, 2014

Make it Monday # 10

Monday again !!
I sure hope everyone had a great weekend.
We didn't have any entries into our sketch challenge last week
but we are not giving up yet.
This week we want you to create something with these two colors

Green and Gold

 
 
So, for my project I had to whip together a quick card.
I have worked all weekend so this one is going to be simple.
 
 
The Gold, star embossed paper is from The Paper Studio.
I picked this pack of paper up at Hobby Lobby and when I got it home
I really liked the diffent kinds of embossed paper.
 
I added the ribbon and took green string and tied it in the middle
and placed a button.
The swirls were cut with a Sizzix die on my Big Shot.
Stamped my sentiment with black ink.
Not anything big this week but hey, I lost a hour of sleep with
the time change and boy do I miss it !! LOL
 
Thanks for stopping by and please go over to
Where life meets Art and join the challenge
I'm sure Susan has something to share today too.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: