March 24, 2014

Make Something Monday # 12

Good Morning !!
I sure hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready to face the work week.
We had an awesome fly-in for my husbands remote control airplanes.
We had great weather and turnout.
Last week at Where Life Meets Art we asked you to
Use a Mask or Stencil and we had seven (7) beautiful entries.
We want to thank everyone and feature this card from
 
Piali Baswas
 
 
Great use of a mask. Your color combo really pops on this card.
Thank you for sharing your card with us.
 
Now for this week we want you to....
Use a Doily !!
 
You can use a doily that you bought, cut from a machine or just stamped.
We just want to see one on your project.
 
For my project I used a store bought doily on my layout.
This wasn't what I was going to share this week, but sometimes
project just do not deserve to be featured and if you
saw the card I made last night you would understand.
So, I had this layout in an album I am working on and I decided to share it instead.


 
This doily has been in my stash for awhile and it brought the layout
together really well. With the pop of white your eyes are carried
around the page.
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to hop on over to Susan's blog
 
 
and join our challenge this week.
 


Photobucket

No comments: