March 3, 2014

Make Something Monday # 9

Good Morning !!
Last week we were so excited to have 11 entries. 
They were all so awesome but we could only pick one to win.
 
That winner is Marilyn
 
 
 
You did an awesome job !!
Your coloring on the little mice are just too cute !!
Make sure you stop by and claim your prize with Susan
over at Where Life Meets Art.
 
Now for this week we want you to use a sketch. This sketch
came from Shawn over at Nuts About Sketches
Make sure you stop by her blog and check out all her sketches.
 

 
 
My layout with this sketch started with a picture of me and my daughter Lauren.
We were kidding around, as usual, at the restaurant and someone snapped our picture.
 
The background paper was distressed and mounted on white card stock.
Crate Paper is one of my favorite paper line so all the paper is from that line.
 
The burlap and ribbon was perfect for this layout.
Oh, and I actually got my sewing machine our and stitched a few things down.
Every time I get it out I love the results don't know
why I don't get it our more.


The purple is just acrylic paint that I dipped my paintbrush in.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop
over at Susan's blog to join in the fun challenge. 
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: