March 17, 2014

Makes Something Monday #

Well, we had 7 great entries into our Green and Gold challenge last week.
Thanks to everyone that joined us last week everyone of them
was beautiful.
 
My favorite entry was from Linda
 
This is the cutiest image Linda
Great job on coloring and thanks for sharing.
 
Make sure you stop by and visit her blog and show her some love.
 

 
This week we want you to use a Stencil or Mask.
 
For my project I made a scrapbook page with Mr Huey's mask.
This is one of my favorite mask I have and I really use it a lot.
 
 
I laid my stencil down and used my dapper to paint on my page.
Then I added some silver glitter before it dried.


 
Then I used my black pen to draw some doodle lines


 
I only used a small portion of my stencil but it has a lot of possibilities.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to hop on over and link your project
to our challenge over at
 
 

 


 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: