February 7, 2014

Photo Friday

 
So I have been looking at all my photos and I realized a couple of things.
 
1) I do not print photos unless I am going to scrap them.
 
2) Since photos are digital you can look at a lot of years and events faster.
 
I remember taking photos to get developed, getting so excited 
 and when I looked at all the photos
I see that my photos didn't turn out.
 
Oh, but you still  had to pay for them.
Now we push delete!!! Lol
 
Here are a few of my favorite photos I came across...
My Daughter Lauren

Paris & Buddy in a basket

Buddy
 
Oh, and don't forget to backup those pictures atleast every couple
of months if you take alot of photos.
Our challenge is still going on so stop by
I'm sure Susan has something to share with you today also.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: