February 17, 2014

Make it Monday # 6

 
Good Morning,
It's Monday again and that means we are doing another challenge over at
Where Life Meets Art
 
This week we want you to ....

Make a card with a sentiment on front

This challenge might be hard for some people but so easy for me since
all my cards have the sentiment on the front.

I was on a Design Team for a card challenge and that
is how we had to make all cards.

So, I got out my stamps and decided to make the whole
card front with just stamps.

I used Tim Holtz Visual Artstry Collection Stamps.
The inks are also Tim Holtz- Peacock feathers,fired brick and black soot.




Sorry not a very good photo this week, I was having camera issues.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check out what Susan
has made for you today.


Photobucket

No comments: