February 24, 2014

Make Something Monday !!!

So, It is Monday again and the weekend has gone by way too fast again.
My daughter Lauren has been spending the weekend with us
which means she is sleeping in my craft room.
So, today I am going to share a card I had in my stash.
I love it when she comes cause we don't get to see her enough
since she lives in Mississippi.
That isn't that far way but she works a lot too.
 
With that said this card works great for our challenge this week
over at Where Life Meets Art
This week we want you to stamp something.
Stamping can be ink or digital and this card has a digital stamp I colored
with my Copic markers.
 
 
Then I cut it out with my Big Shot scalloped circles dies.
Thanks for stopping by and if I get back in my room tonight I will whip up
another new project to share with you Wednesday.
Don't forget to find a little time to be creative this week.
 
Stop by and see what Susan has to share.
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: