February 3, 2014

Make Something Monday # 5

 
Well, It's another start to the work week and man am I not ready.
 
I worked Saturday so that means I only had one day off
this weekend and boy did it fly by quick.
 
Last week Darcy joining us in our "Use Dimensional Adhesive"
 


I like how she used the dark background, makes your pattern paper pop !!
 
So I did make some time to whip up a little card for our challenge
over at my friend Susan's blog>
Where Life Meets Art
 
This weeks challenge is to use Pink and Red in your design...
Should be easy since it is February and we need to be thinking about cards for
our Sweethearts.
  I decided to use my new stamp set I got the other day.
 
 
 
I stamped the cupcake and cut it out. Then I cut the hole in the card and
used Pop Dots to attach it to the clear I put over the hole.
OK, I am using those left over clear packages I told you about.
They work great. I love a window card.
 
Thanks for stopping by and jump on over to Susan's blog
to get all the details of our current challenge and check out
her very first process video.
 
Then find time this week to be crafty !!!
Have a great Monday and I will see you Wednesday !!
 
Photobucket

No comments: