April 11, 2014

PSC79 Spring + Thank You

 
This week I am sharing a card I love from a past post..
 
I can't wait to show you my card this week. Thanks to my good friend Susan
I tried a new stamping technique and it turned out awesome....
Check it out !!
She showed me how to use three different ink colors on a stamp and
this awesome stamp comes to life. I started by choosing the colors of ink
I wanted to use. Start with the darker colors and then your
inks won't bleed. Move your stamp around coloring
each part with a different color. Then you lightly mist the stamp with ink
and stamp. The color will blend but not bleed.
Now this wasn't my first attempt it takes some practice to get the look you want.
The stamp I used was a Tim Holz and it was just one flower I just stamp my
card multiple times.
Then I blended some ink around the edges to give that cloudy effect.
Popped a sentiment and POW !!
Love it !!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and drop by and join our challenge and
see what Susan has to share today. 

 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just love it, fantastic technique will have to try that one!
Hugs Shell xx