May 1, 2014

What's up Thursday

 
Good Monday Morning everyone !!
Let me start by saying I am so sorry I didn't post last week and  the times
I have posted they have been really short.
 
This is my busy time at work and I get home stressed, tired and hungry every night.
Heck, my husband has been cooking for us just about every night.
This time comes every year and I know I will make it but at this point I don't see
the light at the end of the tunnel.
Calgon can't even fix this !!! LoL
 
This mood is really hard on my Creative Mojo.
But, now that the first of many shutdowns are over I have a little breathing room.
 I know this quiet time will not last long so please bear with me while I work hard, create and
share when I can.
  
 
   This layout is for an album I am working on for my Mother-in-law.
Mardi Gras floats are made for all Mobile, AL organizations here locally
and they get to see the process happening.

Last week I was playing around with water colors and make these cute flowers.
Then I covered them with Glossy Accents.
If you have never used this stuff you really should get your hands on some.
You can use it as glue but also to make things shine.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I have no idea when I will post again but, I will
when time allows.
Don't forget to take time to be Creative.

 
 
Photobucket

No comments: