April 9, 2014

What's up Wednesday

 
Well, last week I shared with you my desk at work.
It was a HOT mess.
Today I usually show what project I have been working on
Well, I am still knee deep in work so I have nothing on my craft table.
But, the last project I completed was a small mini album
for my nephew who was getting married.
 
This is how my desk has looked since !!
I took this picture Sunday.
 
 
Yay !! I couldn't create in this space if I wanted to.
 
 
So, last night I came home from work... late as usual.
But, since I had a little time I cleaned that table up.
Now, this is how I like it !!
 
 

 
I also took pictures of the rest of the room and it is too embarrassing to show you now.
After I get it all cleaned up I will show you the before and after !!
Ta Ta for now !1
 
Don't forget our challenge over at
Where Art meets Life !!
We want you to show us your SHINE :)
Check out what Susan has to share with you today also.
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Francesca Biancon said...

great desk my dear, full of energy and sparkly ideas!!
My desk is the kitchen table.....
kisses
Francesca