February 5, 2013

The Color of LOVE !!!

 
When we think of Valentine's Day we think of two colors- Red & White
So, with that being said over at The Perfect Sentiments this week
we are using those colors in our challenge...
The Challenge: Create a card with a sentiment of "Love" or saying
appropriate for Valentine's Day.
The Twist: Use Red & White as your color scheme !!
 
Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish
 
Our random winner will receive 5 Digis
 
Now for my card I got our my Creative Memories heart stamp, some red tulle
and some rub-ons I had in my stash.
This card went together so easy. I will be giving this to my husband this year.
 
Thanks for stopping by again and I hope you stop at all of my other
Design Team members. We have new ladies joining us this month.
Check out all the blogs listed in my sidebar.
Then when your inspired head on over to the challenge blog and upload your
card. Hope to see you there!!!
 
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is gorgeous, love the layout & the tulle looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Paula Bee said...

Fantastic card!! I love the look of the tulle!!

Margaret said...

Very lovely Sam. I love your tulle bow and your simple layout.