January 30, 2013

PSC64: Anything Goes with a Die Cut

 
Well this will be our last challenge for the month at The Perfect Sentiment and
it is one of our favorite.
This week we are going to let you do any occasion on your card but we want you
to get out your machines and do a Die Cut somewhere on your card.
Don't forget the sentiment has to be on the front.
 
Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo
The random winner will receive 7 free digis
 
For my card this week I got to use a Bugaboo Digi.
I used my cricut machine and Celebrate with Flourish cartridge to cut
the heart out. Then I colored and decorated around the cute
little puppy digi. I used my Dremel tool around the heart to
give it the distressed look.
Oh, and some stickles on the arrow to give it some bling. The tag was
something I had in my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to go to all my other Design Team members
blog. You can find their address on my sidebar.
Then head on over to The Perfect Sentiment to join the fun..
See you there !!1
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Paula Bee said...

What a cute little card! The puppy is adorable and I love the blinged up arrow!

Katie said...

Hey Sam! I follow ur blog...miss being able to hang out as part of the 'design team' but things are going well. I am opening up my own Etsy shop soon, staying busy with work, planning the move in May. Do you know /or have an idea of when some weekend crops might be at the store? Just wondering...after Mardi Gras is over I am ready to get back to scrapping!! Miss you! :)

krcmasterpiece said...

Such a cute card! I just had to let you know!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!