February 19, 2013

Floral Fantasia

 
Hi everyone, welcome to another great challenge over at The Perfect Sentiment. This week
I can't wait for you to see my card. I love it !!!
But first let me tell you about the rules for this challenge.
The Challenge: Create a card with any sentiment you want. Make sure
your sentiment is on the front.
The Twist: Use flowers . Yep any kind of flowers in any form.
 
Our sponsor this week is Beccy's Place
 
The random winner will receive 3 free digis.

Ok, now to show you my card... Did I tell you it was awesome. First off
I want to show you the awesome digi I got from our sponsor this week.

I decided that I would color the image but I also printed it on two different
color pink paper. Then I cut each one of the flowers out. Then I stacked
the flowers and attached then with a brad. I had this sentiment in my stash
as it fit just right in the middle of my vine.
Now..... to show you the card !!

I know... turned out awesome. The best part is Tuesday was my Mother-in-laws birthday so I got to
use this card right away !!! I'm so glad you stopped. Now make sure you check out all the other DT members blob to see what great cards they made for this challenge. Then hop on over to the challenge blog and join in the fun !!!
Keep scrapping !!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow wonderful job with this pretty wreath! Love the bright colors and the dp is so cool!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card, you really made those flowers come alive,
Hugs,
Sandy

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW! Love it hun!
Hugs Shell xx

Paula Bee said...

Stunning card! I love how you popped up the flowers on the wreath!