January 23, 2013

PSC63: Blue,Silver and White

 
Perfect Sentiment is having another great challenge this week. So, let's get started
with all the details so you can get to creating..
The Challenge: Create a card with a sentiment of your choice.
Make sure your sentiment is on the front of your card.
The Twist: Incorporate Blue, Silver and White in your design.
Easy, Peasy !!!
 
Our sponsor this week is 2 Cute Ink
 
The Prize will be 3 Free Digis of your choice.
 
Now, to show you my card. Our great sponsor has given our Design Team a few digis to play with.
A Birthday card with this little fellow is what I decided to do.
I started with a blue card to cover my first color.
Then I added two matted coordinating colors to cover my second color "White".
The third and final color is "Silver" so I decided to mat my image with some
metal texture paper. It has a bad reflection but I promise it is silver.
Added a sentiment that I had in my stash and I have a great male
Birthday card to add to my collection.
 
 
I hope that you are imspired to join the fun. Don't forget to check out all the other Design
Team members blogs they also have great designs.
 
Photobucket

No comments: