December 6, 2011

Guest Designer at Perfect Sentiments

 I have the wonderful pleasure to be a Guest Designer in the latest challenge at Perfect Sentiments.
                                               The challenge was....
**** A SPARKLY CHRISTMAS *****
CREATE A CARD THAT REFLECT A SENTIMENT FOR CHRISTMAS....
THE TWIST: MAKE IT SPARKLE- USE GLITTER, SHAMMER MIST, GLITTERED CARDSTOCK OR PAPER ECT... YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH
^^SPARKLE ^^
So for my project I started with some red card stock. Then I used Martha Stewart punch along the bottem of the card. I cut glitter paper to mat my card and tied a ribbon to make it look like a present. I used a Santa stamp that I received on a Christmas card last year. I added glossy accents to the stamp to make it sparkly too. A perfect " Sparkly" card to sent to anyone on my list this year... I hope you enjoy.

Prize for this challenge will be a $ 15.00 gift certificate from.....
Kania's
A|Muse Studio
                                  (Prize is limited to US participants only.)
    If the winner is from outside the US, they will be awarded a digital prize that can be sent electronically.
     Now, pay a visit to the Design Team and check out their incredible creations...

 Sami 
Also, I have the pleasure of sharing the stage with another Guest Designer so go check out Maggie's blog for her great card.
Then after you have gotten inspired hop on over to Perfect Sentiments and join our challenge.
Thanks for stopping by...

SAM

3 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Beautiful card!! I love that glitter paper and how its such a cute package!! Great job!

Parables of a Crafter said...

Very Creative Sam and full of festive sparkle!! I'm so glad your joining us as guest designer this month!!!

Margaret said...

Very cute card. I love how you made it look like a gift.