December 18, 2011

Desk Pencil Holder

So when I emptied the last of the salt out of the box I didn't want to throw it away because I knew I could come up with an idea of how I could use it. After a couple of days I cut the top off and realized that it was really sturdy. I covered it in paper and it just went from there. I sent the first one I made with my husband to his work to give to the secretary. She sent me a nice message and wanted to know if I could make her three for Christmas gifts. So, off to the dollar store to buy more salt. Now if I could figure out what to do with all the salt I had to put into a ziploc bag. Check out how they turned out...

Easy peasy !! and I have recycled ... Love it...
These would look really cute on a desk.
Thanks for stopping by......
 Sam

No comments: