November 28, 2012

PSC57: Recognize Someone

Hi Everyone....
I sure hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanks Giving. My family isn't big but
you put us all in one house we really have a great time.
Now for the challenge over at The Perfect Sentiment.
Since last week was a week to give thanks we want you to make a card
to recognize someone who means a lot to you or maybe does a service for
you and could use a card to let them know how you feel.
Don't forget to put your sentiment on the front of your card.
 
Our sponsor this week is Pattie's Creations
 
The winner will receive- 1 free digi
 
For my card this week I decided to make a card for my dogs groomer. I always like
to let her know she does a great job for me .
This card will hold a gift card for an added bonus.
I know she will love it !!!
 
I found these cute little fellows on the web and I'm sorry I can't give credit to the person I
got them from. I fussy cut them and added pop dots to make them jump off the page.
Too Cute. !!
Thanks for stopping by and if you need more inspiration please stop by the other
Design Team members. All the bog address are listed in my sidebar.
Till next time !
 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Margaret said...

So cute, and I'm sure she'll love the card and your thoughtfulness. Your doggie coloring is fabulous!