October 31, 2012

PSC54: Think "Pink" for Christmas

Hi everyone and good morning. Well we have had a great time celebrating our anniversary.
Now it is time to start another year with a bang.
This week challenge is:
Use a sentiment for Christmas
The twist: Use pink on your card
Don't forget to put your sentiment on the front.
Our sponsor is Bugaboo
 
 
The winner will receive "7" free digis .... Not to shabby if you ask me !!
 
For my card I got to pick an image from our sponsor. I love this card.
It turned out so cute that I think I'm going to duplicate it for a few
friends.
 
I used Tim Holtz ink, bling and some tulle. Thanks
to Monica who was at my crop this weekend for the cute little
snowflake.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check my sidebar for
all the other Design Team members.
 
 
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Paula Bee said...

Love this CAS card!! The image is so cute and it will be so easy to duplicate!

Paula Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

what a deerling card. Thanks for sharing.

Margaret said...

Fabulous job on your card. Love the image and your coloring. The tulle looks so perfect on this.