July 31, 2012

PSC45- Girlfriends

It's Wednesday and that means we are having another great challenge over at The Perfect Sentiment.
 
This week we are talking about our Girl Friends and creating a card just for them.
The Challenge: Create a card with a sentiment for friendship
The twist: Use GIRLIE embellishments like pearls, lace, bling, flowers...etc...
Don't forget to make sure your sentiment is on the front of your card.
 
Our Sponsor this week is: MELJEN'S DESIGNS
Prize- 4 free digis of your choice.

Now to show you my card for this week to give you some inspirations. I got to choose a digi from our sponsor so I couldn't resist this little girl squeezing her kitten.


The paper is Glitz Design- Hoopla . This paper is double sided so it worked great.
Tag: Sizzix
Stamp: Pink by Design
Scallop circle: Sizzix
Purple mesh, bling is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out all the other DT members projects. I have there blogs listed in my sidebar.
This Month we have a guest Designer- Carol- so check out her awesome project also.
Then hop on over to The Perfect Sentiment and let us see what you can do.


Photobucket

 
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute image and wonderful coloring! Love the touch the meshadds to this one!

Carol L said...

I love the fun little card you created with this sweet image! Great coloring and the mesh looks awesome! Thanks too for the warm welcome - much appreciated :)

Jennipher said...

This is just so creative. Your style is ever evolving and I never know what to expect from you next! I just know that it will be great.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Awe, so cute and fun. I am a cat lover and this image is precious. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

krcmasterpiece said...

I just realized I hadn't joined your blog yet! I'm # 101.

I just love Meljen's images & yours turned out cute too.

Margaret said...

Such a cute image. Love how you colored it and your card design if fabulous!