April 17, 2012

PCS28-Monochromatic Challenge

This weeks challenge is to create a card with a sentiment that let's someone know your thinking of them.
And the twist is....
Use a monochromatic color scheme in the design of your card.
Monochromatic sample:

Don't forget to put your sentiment on the front of the card.
This week our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.

Prize: $10.00 Gift Certificate


My digi came from Sticky Bear. The purple paper came from my stash. I used my fancy sizzors to cut around my image. I inked everything and added a few purple butterflies. I know.... a horse isn't purple... but mine is and I love it.


Make sure you stop by the other DT members for inspiration and then go straight to The Perfect Sentiment and join in the fun.

Chrissy, Guest Designer ~ http://trulychrissyxx.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back again.....



7 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Awhh!! What a cutie to make me smile...LOve this image. LOve your colours. Fabulous idea to have her looking over the ribbon... I LOve it too.
Chrissyxx

jan farnworth said...

wonderful job on your card.

The Paper Peasant said...

When you are the artist, you can make your horse any color you want to!! This is a beautiful creation!

Margaret said...

Such a darling image to use. Love the colors, but I'm a purple fanatic! Great job on the challenge.

Carol L said...

Could there be anything more fun than a purple horse? I say this is adorable and wickedly cute :)

Sassy said...

Too darn cute, Sam! Love that the horse is purple! What a great, stand-out card! Perfect.

Jennipher said...

Fantastic take on the challenge. Love the sentiment you paired with the image.