March 7, 2012

Frienship's Garden Challenge- St. Pactrick's Day !!

This weeks challenge over at Friendship's Garden is to make a card with a St. Patty's Day theme. Don't forget that stamped images are not allowed. But don't let that stop you. Here is the card I made this week.


I got the Paper Doll cartridge for my Cricut but have not had the chance to use it yet. So, I cut the little fellow out with a few St.Patty's clothes. The green and pink tape I got at Pick your Plum. They have great deals everyday.
 Now, put your "Green" on and stop by Friendship's Garden and join the fun.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sam

2 comments:

The Craftin Mama said...

Hi Sam, Congratulations!! i have given you an award. Please visit my blog http://www.thecraftinmama.blogspot.com/ to claim your award!!

Ildi-The Craftin Mama

Unknown said...

I like this one , so colourful and its such fun well done Hugs Elaine