January 25, 2012

Friendship's Garden Challenge

The latest challenge over at Friendship's Garden is a Valentine Theme and there is a sketch to go with it.
Here is the sketch and don't forget "NO STAMPED IMAGES" allowed on this blog...
You can flip it, turn it or just leave the sketch how it is. The Garden Girls will get your juices flowing with some great cards and them you can make your own and play along...

Now to show you my card.....

I decided to turn the sketch upside down. I first covered the card with heart vellum and let it hang over just a little. Then I added these cute hearts and attached them with brads and thread. The sentiment and the cute little "Love Birds" I picked up at Micheal's . I added the button just because and called it done... Turned out cute...don't you think !!
Thanks for stopping by no scoot on over to Friendship's Garden and join the fun !!!
Sam

2 comments:

Lynne said...

This is adorable --- love your card!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness
http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

Hazel said...

Lovely cute card - like the way you turned the sketch upside down. I am so pleased to be able to join you girls this week as GD at Friendship's Garden x