November 22, 2011

Friendships Garden= Challenge # 4

This was the recipe for the Friendships Garden Challenge ......
Thanksgiving (or gratitude) Theme using this recipe:
1 Die Cut,
2 Patterned Papers,
and 3 Trims (ribbon, lace, etc.)

So, I put on my thinking cap on and went to work. I started with my cricut image and everything else just fell into place... yea right nothing falls into place... but it did go easy I think I must be in the Holiday Spirit . I hope you like my card. Now, don't forget to hop on over to Friendships Garden and see all the great projects that have been made and you might just get the Holiday Spirit also.
Keep Scrapping.... Sam

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, Sam!! Fits the recipe perfectly! Good to see you back at Friendship's Garden again!!

Anonymous said...

Love that hat! Thanks for joining us at Friendship's Garden.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very cute! The Pilgrim's hat is adorable. Thanks for playing at Friendship's Garden.

Jamie said...

This is fantastic, I love everything! Great job!

Hugs! Jamie

Becky Garrison said...

Wow, Sam, that is an adorable card! I love the hat and all the swirlies! Thanks for joining us again at Frienship's Garden! Becky