Day two and all is well. I sure hope your joining us for the second day to hop along and see all the exciting project we have made for Halloween. If you are coming from Melinda blog you are on the right track. If you just joined us here you can go back and start at the beginning with out hop host Lisa HERE.
Get ready for some spooky stuff !!! I found some canvas at Big Lots that I couldn't resist so I decide to make a cute sign to hang on my door at work. I started with a paint brush and some orange paint on the edges. Then I added the stickles dots. I cut the Happy Halloween with my cricut and then everything else just fell on the canvas. Cute.... Cute... Cute !!!
Your next stop will be with Princess Penelope. I have also listed the complete hop line up incase you get lost..... Thanks for stopping by !!!
1. Lisa - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
3. Cathie -http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/
4. Cyndie - http://cyndiepaperboutique.wordpress.com/
5. Robin -http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com
6. Janet N - http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
7. Janet R - http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
8. Melinda _ http://thepaperthumb.blogspot.com/
9. Sam - http://scrappingwithpirkie.blogspot.com/
10. Princess Penelope -http://thescrapbookingqueen-princesspenelope.blogspot.com/
11. Jamie -http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com
12. Angela - http://www.creativecraftin.blogspot.com/