August 28, 2011

Where does the weekend go ???

This weekend just flew by for me but, I had alot of fun. Saturday I went to Scrapping Frenzy for a great class. I learned how to make these fun flowers. Man, If I would of know that it was that easy I would of tried them sooner. Take a look at the tag and card we made. It is really great getting together with people that love to scrap....
The small one was made with a 1" piece of paper, a scoring board and a little glue.
Then I got home and made this scrapbook page. I was in "THE ZONE"
Today I need to clean my scrapbook room because I was in that Zone..LOL,
Have a great week !!!!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Looks like you had a great time and were very productive...I love those flowers! Great card and tag, too.
I like your layout..are all the swirls stamped??

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/